Monday, September 24, 2007

God Hold my hand



I know you held my Hand,
When You brought me to this world so grand,
You amazed me with my eyes,
That started to see,
The wonders created by thee,
I crawled and u picked me up,
And helped me run so that I wont stop,
You are the Soul that I share with all,
Still there are times when I do fall,
And yet I know ,
That you will save me,
Deliver me,
Since the game is made for me to see,
Help me make your sacred fire ,
Free from desire ,
Help me lord fight my fear
Hold your work close and dear
Hold me up make me stronger,
Let stale thoughts never linger,
Bad press never hinder
And I know ,
You will save me,
Deliver me,
Like an eagle I ll fly free.

2 comments:

Satish Goda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Satish Goda said...

Dear Anand.

Fantastic poem. Please write more like this. You should read this poem to your parents. :)

Greetings,
- Satish.

P.S. I deleted my first comment as i forgot to add some stuff.