Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I

Only person I feel as my contender is my past self so winning is always what I want and I will get too because I know my contender perfectly well. I have come to spend time in this world and thats all I want to do in the most enthusiastic and fruitful manner...I am like the charioteer whose chariot is his body ,Horses are its brains, reign are its thoughts and intellect and I vow to hold them tight. I am out to tour this world meet people on the way and see them as a reflection of myself neither good nor bad. Just what we are is what we are and being what we are and accepting all others as they are can only make us happy...........Its a dream to think one can make anyone happy,
I have seen people suffer for that.

1 comment:

Richa Singh said...

Hi anand, i felt good after reading these lines...it would just solve many problems if one checks a "Keyframe" (on time/life line) behind and grow...
-Richa Singh