Friday, October 12, 2007

The Absolute By: Sri Chinmoy


This wonderful poem was sent to me by Satish and I dedicate it to Amit Meshram who today passed away at an early age of 25. I knew Amit as a virtuous , non Indulgent , absolutely honest and a pure at heart individual who had all the ingredients to be a liberated soul. His sense of perfection was easily seen in his work and the strict disciplines that he maintained. I never seen him sway from his high ideals in life . Amit always made sure he never caused anyone any trouble or disturbance and carried on his duties with utmost care and determination. He spoke very less but whatever he spoke was simple and truthful. I find myself fortunate to having known such a Saintly person , who even being younger inspired me always. He was a perfect soul who returned to the absolute at the early hours on this auspicious day...

No mind, no form, I only exist;
Now ceased all will and thought;
The final end of Nature's dance,
I am it whom I have sought.

A realm of Bliss bare, ultimate;
Beyond both knower and known;
A rest immense I enjoy at last;
I face the One alone.

I have crossed the secret ways of life,
I have become the Goal.
The Truth immutable is revealed;
I am the way, the God Soul.

My spirit aware of all the heights,
I am mute in the core of the Sun.
I barter nothing with time and deeds;
My cosmic play is done




http://www.writespirit.net/

No comments: