Monday, October 1, 2007

Personality types

I guess stubborn nature of human beings always prevents people accepting alternative views in life. Thats what instigates them to be vindictive to others different from them. Yet There are times in the life of a human being when he feels lost , cannot justify himself by what he finds around him. It happens when his personality type is at mismatch with people around him and he started feeling left out. We have seen in so many movies where they try to establish that the odd one out actually proves himself to be a hero at difficult times, when every one has backed out from the task. Actually speaking everyone is a hero in their own way and whatever the personality type he or she possesses, the secret of success lies in realizing their potential and weaknesses and using it for their benefit , I t also helps to study personality types to grow trust and respect for the people we view as strangers. And understand how to make partnerships work. With these thoughts in mind i took an online test a few days back to find out whether it seriously works. To get the best results we must convince ourselves to be most honest and Spontaneous. Being spontaneous is important because spontaneity brings out our true identity.I was personally amazed to discover how accurately it described me. Being of the INTP type I realized that I had the potential to view things as a singular whole and judge people not by their individual rights and wrongs but by the summation of their persona. I also realized the people that I least trusted can become my best partner in life. I saw that ENTJ s had the qualities i absolutely missed yet I had things in me that they lacked. I never trusted them because I did not ever understood them and their words and actions conveyed different meaning to me than what they meant to them. Yet if i recall , these are the people who have naturally appealed to me since they possessed what i lacked the most. This small test taught me to be respectful to all people as having different sets of qualities and how important they were to form a coherent group. If every one educates themselves with such ideas the world will be a better place to live.

1 comment:

Satish Goda said...

Nice post Anand. I took this test 3 years back and guess what!!! I am also a INTP. :)